At the moment We cooperate with many companies and institutions :
Technica University of Technology Faculty of Electrical Engineering of Bialystok:
We cooperate with the University in respect of:
1. Getting to know the staff and students BTU practical aspects
realized production, with the exception of the matters covered in
2. Accepting students BTU on professional practice and student cooperation in the implementation of theses.
3. Help BTU equipped teaching laboratories and research.
4. Helping workers BTU in solving technical problems related scientific research.
5. Action for the implementation of new technologies and products developed in Bialystok Technical University.
6. Initiating joint ventures research - development.
ASMET was established in 1986 as the company manufacturing nuts and
bolts. At present, ASMET Group is one of the largest Polish enterprises
offering comprehensive services as regards supplies of fastener
elements for construction, power, petrochemical, automotive, machinery
and electronics industries.
We offer products of :
DARCO company has been established in 1992, though its origins are much
older. In the very beginning, in 1979, there was a small shop, owned by
Mr. Henryk Darlak, the father of Jozef Darlak, future founder of Darco.
They both started producing roof coverings, gutters and hooks out of
sheet metal. This kind of products are no longer manufactured, as the
company in 1992 switched the production to ventilation and chimney
technologies. That year chimney liners and first rotary chimney cowls
were introduced. Until now the chimney cowl-Turbowent is the most
recognised Darco product on the market.